SEO made easy thanks to an Audit Technical Report.
The basic step towards website optimization?
All you need is a website audit
We generate a report from your public website to be able to search for and filter all SEO issues.
By default we crawl your website using the same directives as the Googlebot but we can customize the crawling.
Data collected includes internal and external link, redirects, URLs blocked by robots.txt, issues with page titles, metadata, page response time, page word count, canonicalization, link anchor text, images with URLs, sizes, alt text, indexability status.
The data are saved into an excel file where you can filter the results and perform your own optimization.
Here are summarized the suggested actions that you can implement by yourself:
1) Click the Internal tab and sort status code: also all links with 404 status code must be fixed
2) Click the Internal tab and sort size=0: check all links
3) Internal tab, sort by Word Count column, pages with content under 1000 words have thin content: enrich or remove
Check also meta description lenght. Remember that most search engines will truncate meta descriptions to 160 characters.
Your primary keywords should appear in your meta-tags to help identify the topic of your webpage to search engines. Check H1.
4) Click the External tab and sort status code: also all broken links with 404 status code must be fixed
5) Image tab, sort by missing alt text to discover images that have no alt text associated: write a text but not too long
6) Image tab, sort by alt text over 100 characters: reduce it under 100 characters
7) Page Titles tab, filter by Title 1 Lenght should be between 30-70 characters: otherwise titles are too short/long
Most search engines will truncate meta title to 70 characters.
8) Page Titles tab, filter by duplicate to discover duplicate content: pages title and content must be unique
9) Meta Description tab already filter by duplicate: make it unique
10) URL tab already filtered to discover non-ASCII characters: urls must be human readable
11) Check if you have a XML Sitemap and robots.txt. If you dont have a Sitemap, we can generate it along with the audit.
You can order the website audit for just 19 €.
We will send the excel report by email within some working days.
Payment through Paypal. Please indicate your website in the note of the payment.
By default we crawl maximum 30000 urls. If you have a larger site, please contact us for a special quotation.
If you prefer, you can order your audit from ebay.
Here a standard already performed
Audit Report. The website analyzed is wix.com.
The standard audit report is available on compressed .csv or excel, according to your preference.
Contact: ontiscal @ yahoo.it